- June 2: Bike Livingston – www.bikelivingston.org
- May 26 -27: Cole Bros. Circus coming to Livingston’s Eisenhower Corporate Campus
- 2nd Annual Holiday Toy Drive – see article
- Eisenhower Corporate Campus next tenant moves in – Slowinski Atkins to Building 2
- Its Official – Electric Battery chargers are fully operational at Eisenhower Corporate Campus. 4 vehicles can be charged simultaneously. For the first year, all charges are courtesy for occupants and their visitors.
- The Solar system is now live at 354 Eisenhower Parkway in Livingston. The recently installed solar system on Plaza 2 at the complex is Phase I of adding solar power to this Class A complex.
- New Cafe and Conference/ Training room opens at 70 South Orange Avenue, Livingston, NJ
- New lease announced at 70 South Orange, Livingston, NJ – Fortren Funding who specializes in providing great customer service and making the process of buying a home as easy as possible.
- Foundation Title relocates to 30 W Mt Pleasant Ave, Livingston, NJ
- Florham Park Medical Center at 83 Hanover Road, occupancy rises again with lease to Premier Primary Care.
- Eric J. Maurer, Director of Leasing, honored by American Cancer Society with the Robert J. Cohen Humanitarian Award.
April 4, 2010