- June 2: Bike Livingston - www.bikelivingston.org
- May 26 -27: Cole
Bros. Circus coming to Livingston's Eisenhower Corporate
- 2nd Annual Holiday Toy Drive
- Eisenhower Corporate Campus next tenant moves in - Slowinski
Atkins to Building 2
- Its Official - Electric Battery chargers are fully operational at Eisenhower Corporate Campus. 4 vehicles can be charged simultaneously. For the first year, all charges are courtesy for occupants and their visitors.
- The Solar system is now live at 354 Eisenhower Parkway in Livingston. The recently installed solar system on Plaza 2 at the complex is Phase I of adding solar power to this Class A complex.
- New Cafe and Conference/ Training room opens at 70 South Orange Avenue, Livingston, NJ
- New lease announced at 70 South Orange, Livingston, NJ - Fortren Funding who specializes in providing great customer service and making the process of buying a home as easy as possible.
- Foundation Title relocates to 30 W Mt Pleasant Ave, Livingston, NJ
- Florham Park Medical Center at 83 Hanover Road, occupancy rises again with lease to Premier Primary Care.
- Eric J. Maurer, Director of Leasing, honored by American Cancer Society with the Robert J. Cohen Humanitarian Award.
Since our beginnings more than 30 years ago, a major element in our operation has been service - service to the industry, service to our community and service to our demanding client base. By improving the quality of life in the communities in which we work and by enhancing the scope and image of the various disciplines in which we are professionally involved, we can ensure that the needs and expectations of our various publics are not just met, but surpassed.
As a result of this commitment to service, quality and the community, we have received a number of important and, in many cases, coveted honors, some of which are:
- TOBY Award - Building of the Year for Eisenhower Corporate Campus and 83 Hanover Road
- New Good Neighbor Award NJBIA for 155 Chestnut Ridge Road, Montvale, NJ and 290 West Mount Pleasant Ave, Livingston, NJ
- Developer of the Year (since renamed the Impact Award) NAIOP - New Jersey Chapter
- Top rated marks in Tenant surveys as benchmarked against the industry as well the highest rated facility within one corporate client.
- Finalist for NJ Family Business of the Year
- Business of the Year - Livingston Chamber of Commerce
- Honored by Livingston Arts Council
- American Heart Association – over 9 years – Two times a Top Five Team